[IP] Re:finally today is the day

In a message dated 10/31/00 11:22:02 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Oh, and I've discovered that using oen of the "pump bags" made out of cloth
that hang around the neck is my best sleeping buddy(other than my
husband)-as
it moves with me (after getting out of bed the first two nights and
dragging
the pump all the way into the bathroom behind me-and waking up my husband

This is what I do too, it has worked best for me.
Glad to hear you're doing well. .

Faith  type 1 diagnosed 9-81 new pumper!! started 8-21-2000