[IP] Re:finally today is the day

In a message dated 10/31/00 11:22:02 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Oh, and I've discovered that using oen of the "pump bags" made out of cloth
that hang around the neck is my best sleeping buddy(other than my
it moves with me (after getting out of bed the first two nights and
the pump all the way into the bathroom behind me-and waking up my husband

This is what I do too, it has worked best for me.
Glad to hear you're doing well. .

Faith  type 1 diagnosed 9-81 new pumper!! started 8-21-2000