Re: [IP] Re: alarms mm

In a message dated 10/31/00 10:23:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Is it normal for the MM to loose the basal rates. Does this happen when
 power is lost?
 Jim S.
 email @ redacted
I don't think so.  We have had low batteries at various times and not lost
basals.  My son said something about he thought he had added to the problem
when he was trying to get it back up.  Sounds like operator error in the
excitement of an unexplained alarm in the middle on his school day.  I think
he was probably more than a little apprehensive as the last time an alarm
went off he had a bad battery that leaked inside the pump. But he handled it
great, called, told me what he needed, said "thanks, got to go back to math.
See ya."