Re: [IP] Question: I need help getting a comfortable basal rate. Difficulty,...

Yes I do it that way.  Don't forget that at these low basal rates a 0.1 change
means 25%.  It's like using UL for basal of either 9.6 units or 12 units. You
prabably wouldn'tchange it that much if you were having highs or lows, would you?

Terry