Re: [IP] Question: I need help getting a comfortable basal rate. Difficulty,...

Do you really change your basals that often...I thought I was crazy for doing
it that way..I had heard to try to get it down to one basal. do you use a log
book to see a trend and then change it or do you change it on a daily basis?
I am doing .4 and .5 right now, but have not gotten back into my exercise
routine, after our vacation, which really threw me off!! )-: Deb