[IP] re: what to do since pump broke

 I did R every 5-6 hrs to cover basal, approx the same
amount. IE, 0.8 for 5 hours would be 4.0units in a
shot of R. Then do H for meals. Some folks do these
injectinos into their old infusion set, but i wasn't
comfy wiht that so just did the shot in my
 I feel for Eve! I had 3 pumps break and that was the
largest reason I switched to Disetronic--now owning 3
pumps I should never have to go on shots b/c a pump
 Good luck! I know MM says 24 hrs but i did get caught
where it was more than 24 hrs. Fortunately, the first
time a MM pump broke I was able to get a loaner within
8 hours just to cover the night, but every time after
that no one had loaners so I was on the R and H
regimen..it's awkward, but it works, just be sure to
leave enough time in between shots so the R doesn't
all peak and overlap!

Do You Yahoo!?