Re: [IP] D related pain or not?

I have afew ideas.  my daughter had similar pain 2 wks ago-not dm- that area
of abdomen has the apendix, do you have fever, chills, vomiting, soreness
when lift rt leg or when you push upwards with hands from a sitting position,
or pain when you jump up and down? could be apendicitis. Or if yr a woman who
could be ovulating then the pain can be from that,maybe ovarian cysts-thats
where I had pain when I had them.In any case you should seek medical
attention right away-could be an infection of some type. By the way I am a
paramedic so i have some med knowledge.
hope you feel better soon.