[IP] bone density reply

Hi Lindsey,
I am sorry I may have barked too, I am just slightly confused now and I am
trying to understand some of this too.
I don't believe it would make a lot of difference if it was something I had
had previous, but Dr. said that if it was, then it was not something NEW so
to speak, it was just something we still have to treat and had to do so with
preventive matters.  So we have major blood work to do, and the urine thing
(what fun that isn't!)  and then we will see what those tests tell us.
I guess I was just not looking forward to having the hunched over back, and
all of that.  Not something to look forward to, if you know what I mean!
Thanks for your advice,  I do and did appreciate it, but I should have made
myself more clear in my original post, I apologize.
Happy pumping!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.