[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #593

In a message dated 10/31/2000 4:09:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > That IV prep stuff is weird.
 > Does anyone clip their pump to their pillow at night? >>
I dont use the pillow, but I made a pocket out of left over material and
sewed it to my nities. Then I put a flap with velcro to keep it closed. I
also put a hole in the nightie behind the pocket so I could put the tubing
thru and then re hook up. so the nightie isnt being pulled up by the tubing.
Problem now is that