[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #593

In a message dated 10/31/2000 4:09:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  pump is more trouble than instensive MDi & associated uncontroled DP; ie:
 am ng's into the 400-500 range daily for last 27 years. >>

Darrin, I  can hardly wait to hear your endo's reaction when you show up for
an appt. wearing the pump. I wonder if he will dump you. Then we can call you
the "dumped Pump! Joan (Just a little humor here. (very little)