Re: [IP] Question: I need help getting a comfortable basal rate. Difficulty, too high or too low.

The problem is that a change in basal from 0.4 to 0.5 is 25%.   So, you (or
anyone) may need to change basal's up to 10 times per day to reach a level tha
keeps your BG in a normal range. I change my basals 7 times/day, from 0.2 to
0.6. For the last few days, if I go to bed at 125 I wake up at 130, or so.
This is so much better than ultralente and humalog injections.  I've been
pumping for two months now.  Minimed 508 with softsets.

Terry