[IP] Re: non-diabetics

> Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:55:24 -0800
> From: "Mack" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] non-diabetics
> "At 10:57 AM 10/15/00 Notha Stevens wrote:
>  >How do you reply to the non-diabetics...that just are adamant that if
>  >did what you were suppose to...
> thanks for the better approach.
> Derek
> email @ redacted
I have had it happen to me awakening in the back of the rescue truck from a
hypo.  The medic practically accused me of skipping a meal!!!  I didn't need
to feel as if I were somehow irresponsible, therefore causing this to happen
to me.  Who needs to hear that kind of question when you are still trying to
figure out where you are? The real miserable feeling came from the fact that
I was trying so hard to do what I had been directed to do to get away from
hypers and hypos.
Autumn Painting with Vivaldi's L'Autunno
My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images