RE: [IP] Re: alarms mm

I learned that same lesson I believe with the same E13 alarm.  I was told by
a MM rep that it was probably static electricity that cause my alarm.  I
typically wear my pump in the leather case and inside the flap on the case
is a place where you can tuck a business card or some type of card that
tells who owns the pump in case it's lost (I assume).  I always have my
current basals written on a small sticky note and tucked in there...just in

Lea I---"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be
there long before any of us."-- Robert Louis Stevenson