Re: [IP] bone density-reply to Lindsey

Sorry if I can on too strong; it just sounded like all the standard stuff
wasn't conveyed to you.  Now I know why.  On the calcium, I have always heard
that the body doesn't absorb more than 500 units at a time; so maybe split up
the pills into 3 times a day if possible?  Also, maybe with a personal
trainer you could do very gentle but deliberate weight training that  would
stimulate cell growth but not put you at risk for injury.  I was curious as
to why it made a difference if this was a new condition or an old one?  How
would you treat it differently in either case?