[IP] looking for some suggestions

Hi all
I've been on the pump for three weks and I'm looking for
suggestions to help with my basal.
I am VERY insulin resistant so I know the numbers are large.
12am 2.4
5am 2.8
12Noon 2.4
2pm 2.2 for the rest of the day

Where I'm have the most problems is in the morning. I can't seem
to get the numbers below 150. From lunch on I have no
problems(except when I don't bolus correctly, still working on the
I use a 1 unit to 5 carb ratio and cover with 1 unit to every 15 points
for high bs. Sometimes this is not enough. I add about 15 to 20%
for pasta and other such meals. I have gastroparsis so that's not
helping either.

If I check the numbers through the night they climb from a 120 at
Midnight to 210 before 7 am most nights. But there have been
nights that they don't climb til 9 am.

Any suggestions?
Gail J Donohue