Re: [IP] Bone Density

     Actually, I think that exercise and sunshine help to build stronger
bones, so get out of that computer chair and play with your kids outside in
the leaves!  I went through menapause quite early and was worried about my
bones so my doctor put me on Evista, which is a bone building drug that is
not a hormone.  I was not having any symptoms with menapause, so did not
really want to start taking hormones.You might ask your doctor about this
drug for  you.  Calcium will help, too.  Val