[IP] FINALLY TODAY IS THE DAY!

Hallelujah! I'm being connected to insulin today(got my pump 2 1/2 weeks ago
and have been "practicing and adjusting" using Saline)....Can't wait to start
feeling better!!!!!(not immediate, I know, but at least we have some hope
again)
Oh, and I've discovered that using oen of the "pump bags" made out of cloth
that hang around the neck is my best sleeping buddy(other than my husband)-as
it moves with me (after getting out of bed the first two nights and dragging
the pump all the way into the bathroom behind me-and waking up my husband)
I'm thrilled to be a part of this list!!!!!!
Happy Halloween!
Bekka