Re: [IP] sorry

   That's ok..I just figured you were REALLY incensed! LOL...Seriously, since
Diabetes Awareness month starts tomorrow, this would be a perfect opportunity
to approach the teacher & ask if an outside speaker (yourself?/ local JDF
staffer or volounteer? etc) could speak to the health classes about
prevailing misconceptions about diabetes. Especially given that there are 5
type I kids in the school, this should not go unchallenged. Our kids have a
tough enough road without classmates thinking it's their "fault" that they
have diabetes!
Regards, Renee