[IP] venting about P.E. teacher

Eve came home yesterday from her first day in health class. She was telling
me that the P.E. teacher told them that if they don't exercise, that when
they get older they will suffer from diseases like heart diseases, stroke
diabetes. What makes me mad is that she never discussed the difference
between type 1 and type 2 diabetes. I'm fuming about this. There are 5 kids
in this school with type 1 diabetes.

I know that Eve knows that the teacher was talking about type 2, but the
other kids (non-D) don't, they think that Eve has diabetes because she
exercise. I'm trying to figure out a way to tell this teacher that she needs
to tell the kids the difference between the two.

Deborah mom to Eve 13
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99