Re: [IP] New York Times article about Olympic swimmer Gary Hall

In a message dated 10/31/00 6:33:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/31/science/31CASE.html >>
    That was without a doubt an exceptional article. Thanks for sharing it
with us. As I wrote in an e-mail that I just sent to dozens of cyber pals:
    "This article from the NY Times, written by Gary's dedicated
endocrinologist, is not only inspirational, but the final quote should be
ENLARGED & mailed to every endo, every school nurse, every "friend" who ever
dismissed life with diabetes as no big deal!"
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)