everything, but I have no complications at this time. I hope the pump will
help me avoid complications.

Susan in PA

In a message dated 10/31/2000 7:11:24 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:15:47 -0800
From: "wombn" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] would this be dumb?

I've got all this pump stuff sitting here calling my name in eery
monster voices (the introducer needle).

I'm thinking of just going ahead and doing a prep just like the video
*without insulin* and wearing it around for a couple hours, not even
pumping or anything.  To ease into it and to get over this anxiety

Is that dumb?  Are there negative consequences to doing that?