[IP] Re Your bone density test

Hi Kathie,
I did not have to remove my pump, nor did I have to be concerned where my
site was.  Using a sil, (you, not me) there is no metal or anything that
would be picked up by the scanner, so I wouldn't worry about it.  Mine took
about 15 minutes, and the only uncomfy part was the last, when I had to have
a weird triangle thing at my feet and push both legs in toward it so they
could get the hips better.  It didn't hurt, just not a position my feet/legs
were used to!
Best of luck, and ask for a copy of the printout, its kind of interesting to
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.