Re: [IP] my pump arrived!!!!

>Do you ever end up laying *on* the pump and having it wake you
>up? Or does it slip around your waist and move out of the way?

For me I just toss the pump in bed with me.  I wake up with it under me,
wrapped around me several times, or usually just beside me.  After you get
used to it you will move it without even thinking, or grab it as you jump
out of bed and you won't think twice about it.  trust me..  lol

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438