Re: [IP] Bone Density

   Hi Lori My sister-in law just received the same news from her Doctor
except she is 53 with bone density of a 70 yr old. I guess you could check
this out with your Endo
but my sister-in-law is now doing very light weight training with a personal
trainer. It seems that building muscle builds bone strength, even if you have
hade this for a while. Since you are only 36 it may be worth looking into.
Any questions just e-mail me & I will try to help.