Re: [IP] D related pain or not?

On 30 Oct 2000, at 20:19, Melissa Howell wrote:

> For the past 2 days I have had sharp pains in the lower left side of my
> abs-basically right above my pelvic bone.  The pain worsens when I have to
> urinate but it is present through out most of the day.  I know from previous
> experiences that it is not a UTI.

Not necessarily true.  I recently had another urine culture done
(though I hadn't had the usual symptoms for a couple weeks) and it
came back positive.

> Is there anything else that can be
> causing this pain?

gas bubble (I get those a lot, less when I lo carb and avoid any
form of taters)

ovulation (although mine's always on the right side)

These are the only things I know of (by personal experience) which
is HARDLY exhaustive.