[IP] D related pain or not?

For the past 2 days I have had sharp pains in the lower left side of my
abs-basically right above my pelvic bone.  The pain worsens when I have to
urinate but it is present through out most of the day.  I know from previous
experiences that it is not a UTI.  Is there anything else that can be
causing this pain?  I just saw the endo 3 weeks ago and he did a complete
exam and nothing came back positive.  I don't have keytones either.

Any ideas??

Mel and pumpy