Re: [IP] Venting on ER's

Cheri wrote:

<<Does anyone have any info on UTI's or bladder infections and how
to deal with them?  Any info would be great and thanks for letting me

Sorry you had such a bad time at the ER... it's a shame that medical people
can be so dense sometimes.  My endo gave me a prescription for Pyridium
which you can take and it clears up the pain of a UTI until you can get
further treatment.  Only problem with it is, it can discolor soft contact
lenses which I wear....