Re: [IP] 6 years, and still new experiences...

In a message dated 10/30/2000 11:09:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This time, for the first time ever, as soon as I pulled out the guide
needle, the Tender filled with blood.  Bright red, immediately.  I've had a
few sites bleed after a few days, but this is the first time the infusion set
bled right from the start.  After debating leaving it in and giving it a shot
;-) I decided I'd better not chance it.

I have had this happen once or twice before, and just went on and changed the
site without thinking too much about it.  Just figured it was something to
deal with, nothing too traumatic!