[IP] pre-exsisting condition

Could anyone please tell me how to handle a bad
situation?! My husbands company has a pre- exsisting
limitation, and under his insurance they will not
cover anything that has to do with my diabetes until
march 2001. Well we asked about this before my husband
went to this job, and everyone said, as long as I have
had insurance coverage without it lapsing I would be
alright, well I did all of that, and now they won't
pay. I already have my pump because when Disetronic
called them, they said they would pay 80% and me 20%,
that's the only reason I could afford it. Now I have
thousands of dollars worth of denied claims for
doctors, labs and pump. What can I do????

Visit my site, Jamie's Place today!

Do You Yahoo!?