Re: [IP] back off

Again in response to this, it is not wise being
dependent on the warning alarms to tell you if it is
time to change your reservoir. This is not the use the
warning alarms are intended for. I've even heard
reports from people saying that the alarms did not go
off to alert to this type of a problem and so next
time they checked there BG it had risen to an unsafe

So then what if you are in a situation that you are
alerted to the problem and yet you can not get to a
new reservoir? Critics may acclaim that this could
happen with a new reservoir but again with older
reservoirs the chances are increased. And for the
majority of pump users, young children, if they are at
school or any other situation where there parent is
not nearby and this happens they are put in a
especially risky danger since they may not know how to
change the reservoir.

But as said it is really your choice to decide what
you will do. I'm just giving the other side of the

Do You Yahoo!?