[IP] Mels Chat

I just received this post from Melissa.

dauna,
will u please send a post to IP saying that I will host the chat tonight in
the small talk room.  Mary said she can't do it.  Invite all people:
spouses, support people, and newbie and oldie pumpers.  PLEASE,
PLEASE,PLEASE--OK I AM NOT BEGGING ANYMORE!!

So I think this means she would like to see you all in the small talk room.
Click on http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   and please dont make
Mel beg.
Pump Huggsssss........Dauna

PS:  Im assuming she means 9pm eastern, but she didnt tell me......