[IP] Anyone got a Precision Xtra ...WARNING

<<<<<<I have got a Precision Xtra today but hav not
got the strips yet, I have also the Precision QID and
when it showes "error" I take out the strip and put it
in again I think it should work on the Xtra to.>>>>>

Marie and anyone else for that matter:
DO NOT use the strips from the QID on the Xtra!!!!
They look the same, but they ARE DIFFERENT!!!
Different calibration! -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?