Re:[IP] back off

To those who reuse your reservoirs and what nots.  Consider this:

And insurance company is all about saving the almighty dollar.  When they
see a Diabetic patient  A costing $XX.xx dollars per year and then Patient B
costing a whopping @XXX.xx dollars a year (because they use their supplies
as directed) Do you think that the insurance company may lower the allowable
amounts covered?  Granted yes, diabetic supplies will still be covered, but
at what percent?  30% or 50%

I hope I made that come out understandable.  This is just my opinion or .02
as some would say.  Personally I use the heck out of a lancet but only use
my reservoirs and tubing once.  Mainly because I'm covered 100%.