[IP] Questions about pumping

Hi everyone,

My name is Linda and I am soon to be 40 years old.  I have been a
diabetic since 10/88.  I have been on insuling since 12/90.  I have high
blood pressure due to my diabetes.  I also take Avandia 2 times a day.
My recent A1c was 10.1.  I have been seriously thinking about going on
the pump.  I have an appointment on Wed. to see my Endo.  Are there any
special questions I should ask him.  Help.