[IP] reuse resevoirs/minimed warning for california customers

I am a little afraid NOT to reuse my reservoirs and tubing...at least a no
delivery alarm of some plastic degradation is better than extra exposure to
cancer causing chemicals...on my invoices it states...."Dear California
Customer: Voter-initiated Proposition 65 requires that you are notified of
the following:  WARNING"  These disposable products have been sterilized with
ethylene oxide, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
These products, as well as all ethylene oxide sterilized products may contain
a very minimal amount of theylene oxide....." I asked my "friendly" order
processor and she said she could not answer that question but I could call
1-800-.......and I did but after calling and finding out that I would be
waiting in the processing cue again I got frustrated and gave
up..michelle...i'll probably catch it for this ...but....death by