[IP] Continuous Glucose sensor

Minimed has a survery attached to it's web page:
which asks questions about want and need for a glucose sensor.  There is a
picture of a sensor there (but it doesn't really say this is IT).

Although there is a give-away of a digital camera and telling you guys will
ruin my stats to win, I never liked statistics (and have a fear of news in and
around election day for that reason since statistics don't lie, only lier's

I think it is worth telling Minimed how much we want/need this product
although I suspect they already know this.