RE: [IP] Mail order insulin

I have never had any problem with my mail order insulin prescriptions.  The
mail order house is only 70 miles from home and I usually get the insulin
overnight, but could drive to pick it up if needed.  It's packed in dry ice
and styrofoam peanuts, and still reasonably cool.  I'm fortunate because I
have no co-payment with mail order.  I get 3 bottles at a time and only need
to re-order every 6-8 weeks.

Kathy Fagan

"Tomorrow has two handles:  the handle of fear and the handle of faith.
You can take hold of it by either handle."  --Unknown