Re: [IP] Changing the site discreetly when not at home

I stopped being discreet about taking injections after 2 incidents.  The
first was after getting arrested for taking drugs when a cop saw me sitting
my car flicking the syringe to get the air out.  He wouldn't listen and
wouldn't look at the insulin vials.  Didn't know I could sue over that, was
21.  The second was when my boss told me that I could no longer use the tiny
little office/about the size of a walk in closet behind our
reception/security desk where I was posted, and had to use the public
restroom.  I refused and threatened to sue after that one.  I won't do it in
a public dinning room, or right out in the open at work, but I won't hide in
a public toilet either.