[IP] Mail order insulin

I am concerned that my ins company will be forcing me to order my insulin via
mail order starting in Jan.  The changes read "employees who use brand name
maintenance prescriptions will need to use mail order after their second
refill or pay double their copayments, which would be $30. instead of $15.
This change will not affect the purchase of generic or non-maintenance brand
name prescription drugs."

Currently brand name mail order cost 32.50 for a three month supply but I go
to my drug store each month and pay a 15.00 copay.  It costs more this way
but it is worth not having to deal with what can go wrong with insulin via
mail order.

Any suggestion on how to get around this mess?  I am currently ahead with my
insulin supply.  I get two vials each month but never use all of it.