Re: [IP] Call yourself whatever you want

In a message dated 10/13/2000 3:47:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't feel that we have a place to comment on peoples choice of "name"
to be
 used on this list.  The net is full of odd, esoteric names, get used to it.

 What I am interested in is learning from you or helping you to get what you
 if I can.  What you call yourself is irrelevant.

 Curtis Lomax,

  Who always signs his real name to keep himself honest.

I totally agree with you!  Who are "we" to tell someone to change their name
to better suit our preferences?  Wombn should be respected with the screen
name she has chosen.

I agree, so long as it is a child friendly nickname.

Derek, aka Net God extraordinaire, Chef, Diabetic, carrying a big stick and
knows how to use it, arrogant newbie to this list, though not the net or
diabetes or childish self centered behavior, wearing asbestos flame proof
posting long underwear......I can go on if you've not had enough... ;}