[IP] Re: unexplained high

Hi Laura,

I'm glad for Shane's sake that it wasn't the desert!!!

Often for me I can have an "unexplained high" and I find out later that
it was because of an incipient cold, infection, etc. Sometimes I think
my body fights it off before I even realize that it was there--other
times (when it develops into a full-fledged cold, etc.) I find out
several days later.

Just another variable to add into the mix.... (since we're on the recipe
theme...sorry, couldn't resist!)