Re: [IP] Taking Care of the Slack

I got a pack of 10 very small hair clips from Wal-Mart for 99 cents. There
the same as the larger one that you see women put there hair up with but they
are the size of your small finger nail. All you do is coil the tube up and
put the clip around it. If your pump has a belt clip you can coil the tube
around that. Both work well for me, but I do wish that MM would offer a 31"
tube on the silhouettes the two that have are to long or to short.