Re: [IP] Taking Care of the Slack

    I tuck the extra tubing in my underwear, this seems to work pretty good.
     By the way, does anyone disconnect their pump during aerobics class? Has
anyone noticed and said anything about the "bump" on your abdomen? (the
softset). I am sure people have noticed it in my aerobics class, since I wear
spandex, but nobody has said anything about it. A couple of persons in the
class know that I am on the pump after inquring in the locker room about my