Re:[IP] back off

I have been on the Disetronic for 6 1/2 years, and have only bought
replacement reservoirs once.  I have saved literally hundreds of dollars!

The only time I change my tubing is when I think it is getting ready to
split and leak insulin (every 3-4 site changes).

I average changing my site about every 5-7 days with no problems or

I think the above is a subjective thing, and has to be decided upon by each
person and whatever he or she is comfortable with.