[IP] Preschool snack help

Hi Shelley:
When my son was in pre-school I handled the snacks  a few different ways.  I
never tried the basal rate change  because I never knew how much he would
eat - or if he would eat at all!
The ways I did the snacks - I would either pack him a non-carb snack
(cheese, celery, turkey) or I would have the teacher call me after he ate
and she would give the bolus.  I was concerned that the non-carb snacks
would make him feel different but he never cared - and if it the class was
having something he really wanted the teacher would give me a call.  It was
not the best situation but it did work out OK.
Good luck!