Re: [IP] Anxiety

Hi Kris
Yes, I do if I do not check my sugars at least 8 times a day.  Not knowing
what my blood sugar is doing causes me to be anxious, weak, and tired and
sick because that's when my sugars will run high. The anxiety comes from
knowing if they are high I'm doing damage to myself and if my sugars are low
soon I will be falling out and feel bad for the rest of the day.  Took me
years to learn I could not escape.  I believe not testing is a form of
denial -it seems so abnormal compared to the way I was use to living. I've
chosen to make it as easy as possible on myself and I have learned that as
anxious as testing all the time can make me it's the lesser of two evils.
You have a new baby congrats ! These are suppose to be good days for you
Kris-just work on your sugar management slowly try not to get anxious keep
telling yourself "I can do this I just have to face it calmly"  Try to keep
up on your sleep too-I know it's hard but we just don't have a chance mine
as well go with the flow.

Good Luck, and Feel Better
Carol Teal