[IP] Mill-Hill - was noticing pumps - Flashback Alert!

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 "Robert L. Hemus" <email @ redacted>

>Was your old pump a Mill-Hill that you had to charge the batteries every
>day, mix insulin and saline solution to get correct basal rate and figure
>by "clicks"?

Ahhhh.  The OTHER pump.  I knew someone would eventually remind me what that
thing was called.  Does anyone have any info or pictures or anything of the
Mill-Hill??  Anyone know what happened to them (I remember them disappearing
around the time CPI came out with their pump).

Yerachmiel who started on the autosyringe 6 almost 20 years ago...
And will have hit 39 years diabetic next weekend!