[IP] bard et al

Faith asks
>  Where do you all find the Bards??  I cannot find the different
> types of tape

I get all my supplies directly from the Minimed in Florida that took over
Home Medical, but they have been getting more difficult, I must say.  I also
order from Hollywood Healthcare, also in Florida, which is run and operated
by the former Home Medical people...LOVE them

i dont work for either so it isn't a plug, but they both process the order,
take care of insurance for me and send me the stuff to my office...poof...all

IF you want the number for either, email me OFF list