[IP] pump screw

Spot wrote
>  They have a petroleum based lubricant that coats
>  the lead screw of the pump. I guess that the teflon based lubricant

i dont even have my pump manual in NY, but I seeem to remember something in
there saying adding lubricant to the lead screw would automatically void the
warranty, so we "should" only use the little white brush..can someone please
confirm or deny that for me?

personally, i would just like to dunk it in some soapy water and give it a
good scrubbing, but I know that probably isnt so good for it...