[IP] Palm Program

Does anyone know of any Palm III computer glucose tracking program?  One a
little more comprehensibe than the GlucoPilot,which I have allready tries.  I
have also tried Insulin+.  Thanks for the feedback.
By the way, for anyone interested.  Miranda (5) is pumping 3 months now and
loving it.  Not much stability in the BG's, but lots of wonderful lifestyle
changes!!!  She was a feature medical story on ABC on young pumpers.  Also
tonight was Houston's Monsters At The Museaum (sugar-free Hallowween party)
and won 2nd place in the costume contest.  Last year won 1st!
mom to mira & "Ms. Pumpers" aka Blue Miracle Waterproof