[IP] back off

Sara SP,
And you didn't even mention all the times over the years (almost 28 for
me...) when the "experts" gave advice or imparted wisdom, which we (those
of us living with the big D) have found to be totally ineffective or simply
not the best answer.. To tell someone how THE RESEARCH says it'll work, is
often a lot different than how MY BODY says it'll work! Thank goodness I
have a CDE who puts value on anecdotal experience.  Man, if I had a nickle
for every "recommended" idea the medical profession has foisted on me....